God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought, disease, avalanches, and a thousand tempests and floods. But he cannot save them from fools."- John Muir

Looks like carelessly disgarded rubbish.

Looks like carelessly disgarded rubbish.
Would YOU have noticed the chiqkenn?

Before scrolling further,YOU must watch this to put you in the mood.Thanks.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Want to be rich?


You can learn German, Mandarin, Law, gardening, writing poetry; there are classes like "Colours, Style and Make Up", "Egyptian Belly Dancing ", "Ceramics " and "Wine Appreciation advanced", but I have not yet seen a real course or a serious workshop called "Eco friendly Life-Style" or "How to Live Greener?" or something similar. Perhaps I just didn't see it. So if you want to be rich one day,why not start one?

Wouldnt it be awesome if there were demands for tuition centres for "How to save the world?" courses?What if there were Chiquitita Tuition Academy of World Ecoheroes all over the place??It would change the world and make me so much richer!Woohoo!I wanna be rich....lala......lalalalaaa...


..................................................RICH...........................................

No comments:

After the rescue (Lost all my natural ffeatherrs.)

After the rescue (Lost all my natural ffeatherrs.)
I used an old tshirt to wrap me up and keep me warm.

Chiquitita at Pallete.

Chiquitita at Pallete.
Very excited cos I saw a nest of eggs on the ceiling.

Pokok the Eco Warrior.

Pokok the Eco Warrior.
The other night I met Pokok.He is so cute.Would like to meet him again.Not sure if he is a rabbit or kangaroo.

Am so scared of all these humans.I think I will hide in the bag.

Happy to be with nature.

Happy to be with nature.
I am so happy to be with the greens...I think i will climb this tree.

I love trees and leaves.

I love trees and leaves.
Chiq - a - boo!! I see you.....

Happy happy day,up on a tree

Happy happy day,up on a tree

Pretending to be Baugenvilas

Pretending to be Baugenvilas
Spot the Chiqkenn

Looking for some organic food.

Looking for some organic food.
"La di da....peck,peck peck...."

Eeeek!!sss!!!...Styrofoam beast!

Eeeek!!sss!!!...Styrofoam beast!
What's a horrible thing doing in my green forest??

Pure Evil.

Pure Evil.
These are the ghosts that haunts me.